Saturday 9 April 2011

lndependence day poem

Twist and wind with the nature's rhythm. Bringing together diversity. Swinging its way, blowing peace to every soul. With its flame, gone is the cloud of gloom. Reminding human of ways to every will. A burning desire to break free from the darkness. Singing lullaby with its melody. Each strum brings peace and harmony. A beutifull song touching every soul. Listen to the melody, of how grand this land is. Dance with the wind. Opening ways for each foot steps. All are in awe of its grace and kindness. Old world memory lies back. A time when world is in awe of how marvelous this land is. An eternal and everlasting beuty. No gem can surepass its undying beuty. Growing gracefully in a peaceful soil. A land of great nation, INDONESIA. For this land I surrender myself, my heart, my soul. For this land I give it all, so no one can take Her away fro me. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment